Thursday, June 9, 2016

From me to you

'Cause I am just nobody,
and you seem don't need somebody
I’m always longing for your presence,
while you are there, just fine without my existence.

You have been my admiration for so long now,
though I have no idea if you notice me somehow
Oh this feeling of mine,
which for so long, I have been trying to hide.

I don’t know when this thing started,
as this certain question leaves me bombarded
When will I finally reach you?
'cause I always wonder if I have been somehow special for you, too.

I can’t even fathom how you mean to me,
but please, say 143 or I’ll set you free
Unrequited is how my feelings have always been,
but it’s fine, as long as I'm still happy from what I'm feeling.

When I say I like you,
will I ever see a different side of you?
When I say I like you,
will you ever feel the same thing too?

No comments:

Post a Comment