Thursday, April 16, 2015

Steadfast

I am not certain if this is right,
but I just can't last a day without you by my side
Maybe I was just assuming,
that thing called 'love' is what I am feeling.

I can still remember that very instance,
when you first gave me your heart-melting glance
Your smile just suddenly sparkled in my eyes,
then my heart beat faster as I let myself fall into all these lies.

It is as if my world had stopped,
stopped like a clock that had never struck
For each word that you have said,
is like a gentle breeze that caressed me from toe to head.

And now I am sure that we belong together,
this very thing I will cherish forever
I will love you in every day, in every way
Hoping that we will remain constant until our dying day.



P.S. I am not the author of this poem. Someone originally made it, and I just did few editing (with the author's consent, of course) Just felt the urge to post it so I did (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment