Thursday, April 16, 2015

There is a teacher in every great mother

She is the sun that guides me everyday,
the only person who embraced me all the way
She is the one who makes me laugh,
and having her is just more than enough.

She cheers me up when I am sad,
and makes me happy that is why I am glad
She is ... my mother,
my hero and my first teacher.

She served as a good parent,
and I am thankful that she is pure and lenient
She greatly deserves to be recognized,
for she neither quit nor mind her countless sacrifice.

She taught me some of life's greatest lessons,
and molded me as a person
She is a catalyst in shaping our society,
for it is one of her vows and duties.

She sacrificed her leisure,
to provide us a better future
And if there is one thing I idolize about her,
that is her passion as a mother and as a teacher.

She gave up a lot in her life,
continued believing until she survived
For helping is her joy and passion,
and I have nothing but sincere appreciation.

She gave everything,
but never did she ask for something
She is my mother, my mentor - a great catalyst of eternity,
for she is the one who helps in bringing out the best in me.


No comments:

Post a Comment