Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Unrequited (just a dream)

It is just a dream that I am with you,
but why it seems so true?
Seeing your gentle face makes me shiver,
feeling your presence trembles me over and over.

I hope I am always with you,
but oh, having an 'us' is way too far from what is true
How I wish that every moment is spent with you,
maybe it is possible yet still seems untrue.

You are up there,
but I am down here in the middle of nowhere
Just looking up to you while feeling the gentle wind blow,
while the time seems to move so slow.

Looking at you as this pumping organ shouts 'I love you',
wishing one day you will feel the same way too
But I wake up from this dream just to find out everything is an illusion,
because not even once, I am in your vision.

Often I wish for you to notice my presence,
but oh, you seemed alright without knowing my existence
I still continue to hope for you to notice me,
but it is just in a dream that I'll hear you utter one four three.

No comments:

Post a Comment