Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The burning hope

The colors that my life once had,
just went different and then I'm sad
The sun that once lighted my way,
in just a heartbeat, had easily gone away.

Facing tons of life's adversities,
Overcoming loads of seemingly endless difficulties
but challenges make me human,
and experiences make me be the best that I can.

Numerous uncertainties may arrive,
yet with hope, I can still survive
I may sometimes make the wrong choice,
but I believe, He'll always listen to my powerful voice.

Though that gentle sunshine was taken away from me,
there are still millions of reasons to be happy
To be genuinely alive is my greatest desire
Hoping the worlds will help me and they will conspire.

Countless struggles I may face,
but I must not quit to finish the race
And one day, all the hopes that I continuously feel,
will heal the pain so I can stand still.

Though the road seems uncertain or dark,
and my world seems falling apart
There is still a piece of hope; my indestructible armor,
and a prayer that can be my greatest savior.
 
 

 


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment