Wednesday, April 15, 2015

YOU

I want to be the star you look up to,
the one that will only shine just for you
But what can I do if my sparkle has been hidden beneath the cloudy sky?
with the thought that after countless years I will just bid goodbye.

You are not even aware of my existence,
but I am contented by just feeling your presence
Your eyes, your glimpse are not even for me,
but I am contented as long as you are happy.

Our paths may never cross again one day,
but it will never change my thing about you, not even a single day.
For years, you may have not noticed me,
but it is fine, as long as I see you smile as it brightens me.

To appreciate you is what I often do,
Can't even control my heart as it yearns for you and only you
You may have not found your inspiration in me,
but it is alright as long as you are happy.

When your days are blue,
I will be there for you
To make you smile in every single day,
to wipe your tears and move your worries away.

Ours is a distance as wide as the heaven and earth,
and we may have not known each other since birth
And though you were too blind to see,
That you are admired from afar by someone like me.

I want to shout this feeling out loud and proud,
but the words just cease to come out
Maybe 'dumb' is what I really am,
just can't help but stammer when you are around.

I badly want your eyes to see me and only me,
but that is too selfish so I want you to be free
There were times I used to ask myself,
"Is this right or am I being too pathetic?"

But in the end, the answer just comes out and I will realize,
that there is no one else but you who really caught my eyes.
I am not certain if this is right,
but one thing is for sure and that is, I can't last a day without you at my sight.



No comments:

Post a Comment